Our children appreciate the little love notes that we sprinkle around to motivate and encourage them.
- A well-timed Post-it on the bathroom mirror that says, “You can do it!” encourages the child who later on that day will compete in cheerleader tryouts.
- Place a little Post-it on the top of a pile of completed homework that says, “Done!”
- An animated e-mail sent to your child’s mail-box is a nice high-tech touch.
- Paste a little note on a pillow after your child has cleaned his room that says, “Nice work!”
- A happy-face picture in a child’s lunch box encourages a great afternoon.
Appreciation is a way to show your love to them (^_^)
.lots of love,